Comment on page
DynamicNFTs are the cornerstone of all of the Vendetta Games. These dNFTs will have specific attributes that can be levelled up through playing the P2E versions and gaining "Experience Points" (XP). in the Suite of Vendetta Games; On the Dodge, Chalk River: Shoot-Out on Main Street, Chalk River Canyon Run & Chalk River Invasion. Levelled-up DynamicNFTs will perform better in all of these games and in the Chalk River Valley Metaverse giving the user an advantage over the competition and earning more $VDT in-game. Players may also rent our dNFTs through our scholarship platform, they may also assign them as NPCs to help them defend property or complete storyline quests.
Character DynamicNFTs have 6 different attributes that can be levelled up. A basic newly minted DynamicNFT will be level 0 and have basic levels of each attribute. As players earn XP they can choose what attributes they want to allocate their acquired XP points towards.Each CdNFT has character-specific storyline quests that can be played.
- Speed - This affects the movement of your character not only in walking and running but also in how quickly they draw their weapon.
- Accuracy - This increases the size of the crosshairs and the ability to target an adversary.
- Strength - This increases the health and stamina bar of your character allowing it to take more damage.
- Crafting - This reflects your character's ability to craft items. As this is levelled up your character will unlock new items that he/she can craft.
- Bravery - This affects the calmness of your character while under fire, and as the character takes on more damage.
- Regeneration - This will affect the speed at which your character heals and regains health and stamina.
Horse DynamicNFTs are tied to your mount. Players will use horses in Chalk River Canyon Run, Chalk River Invasion and Chalk River Metaverse. Horses will have 4 different attributes that can be levelled up. A basic newly minted Horse DynamicNFTs will be level 0 and have basic levels of each attribute. As players earn XP they can choose what attributes they want to allocate their acquired XP points towards.
- Speed- This affects the speed of your horse.
- Stamina - This affects how far and how long your horse can run at top speed.
- Health - This increases the amount of damage your horse can take.
- Bravery - This affects the calmness of your horse while under fire, and steadiness when "spooked" by gunshots, snakes, and crossing water
- DynamicNFTs will sell for a fixed price in a stable coin so that as $VDT increases in value the barrier for entry of new users stays stable.
- As users upgrade their DynamicNFTs attributes the DynamicNFTs will gain value and can be sold on the second-hand market for a premium. This incentivizes players to train and level up character and horse DynamicNFTs as an investment strategy.
Limited Use (luNFTs) and Utility NFTs (uNFTs) are an integral part of keeping the Vendetta Games economy running.
- Limited Use NFTs which "limited use" in the sense can only be used "x" number of times before they expire such as in the case of a Sheriff Badge, or a Branded Saddle. These added buffs to the character/horse in-game give it an advantage over the competition, or while performing certain tasks such as mining for gold.
- Utility NFTs are also limited such as ammunition or medicine.
Short List of luNFTs
- Sheriff Badge - Gives a fixed amount of Bravery boost to the user.
- Snake Skin Cowboy Boots - Gives a fixed amount of speed to the user.
- Leather Vest - Gives a fixed amount of strength boost allowing the user to take more damage.
- Screwdriver - Gives a fixed amount of added crafting bonus to the user.
- Branded Saddle - Gives a fixed amount of stamina boost to your horse.
- Silver Horse Shoes - Gives a fixed amount of speed boost to your horse.
Short List of uNFTs
- Ammunition - Bullets used in the Characters' weapon
- Medicine - Can be used to heal your Character during a shoot-out
- Mining Tools - Used when mining for gold
The potential for luNFTs & uNFTs are unlimited.
- Different weapons, clothing, and tools can be minted and sold.
- Partnerships with other metaverses
- Partnerships with real-world brands such as Stetson Brand Cowboy hats, Nike Cowboy Boots, DKNY Jeans etc.
- Tattoos on Characters and Hot Branding on Horses that add Bravery.